Running with the ball and shooting to goal - AFC Ajax
- 5 cones
- 5 poles
- Playing area: 25x35 meters
- Players: 12
- Running time: 15 minutes
- Series: 3 series of 4 minutes with a 4 minutes pause of passive recovery
Useful technical circuit to train ball control and pass.
|Striking the ball, Straight line dribbling, Dribbling with changes in direction, Circuito tecnico|
Make an equilateral triangle of 25 meters, using cones. At the base of the triangle, place 3 poles forming another equilateral triangle of 5 meters. Perpendicular to the triangle place 2 cones and again perpendicular to the cones at a distance of 10 meters place 2 poles, leaving 1 meter between them (See picture). Players must go behind the starting cone with a ball.
- The player runs with the ball through the technical circuit
- Once they has finished the circuit on running with the ball, the player has to go in between of the cones and with a pass tries to pass the ball within the poles (TARGET)
- After the player finishes the exercise, they runs to the starting cone, and waits their turn
- Run with the ball using only " the bad leg"
- The player runs with the ball using the following methods: